I'm 15 weeks now! At our last appointment we got to hear the heartbeat! It was the neatest thing I've ever heard. It sounded like I expected, like a whoosh, whoosh noise. We'd hear little noises, almost like static and my doctor said that was movement by the baby. We've now seen and heard our little one and at our next appointment, we will find out what we're having!
Here's my weekly picture and my bump is definitely there.
How far along: 15 weeks
Total weight gain: about a pound
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: OK, still get up to pee every night and sometimes I wake up hungry
Best moment this week: Between this post and the last, we heard the heartbeat!
Miss anything? not really
Movement: no but the Dr. says soon!
Food cravings: fruit and anything fresh
Anything make you queasy or sick? fast food
Gender: ??
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: the usual... lack of energy and snacking
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding ring on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? happy
Looking forward to: our next appt!

0 comments:
Post a Comment