Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Week 14... 2nd trimester!

Yay! 2nd trimester! I still feel pretty much the same as before. I've read that the 2nd trimester is supposed to be the "babymoon" where your energy comes back and you can exercise... that hasn't happened yet. I used a belly band for the first time and LOVED it! I can't button some of my pants and pencil skirts are becoming a thing of the past. I'm embracing it (trying to) and can't wait to get to the stage where people aren't guessing if I'm preggo or not.


How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: about a pound
Maternity clothes? not yet but I started wearing a belly band... total life saver!
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: I wake up to pee every night but other than that it's pretty good
Best moment this week: I'm now in my 2nd trimester... 1/3 of the way through my pregnancy!
Miss anything? buttoning some pairs of my pants
Movement: no
Food cravings: nothing specific... kinda turned off by sweets, candy, baked goods. I can handle just a few bites.
Anything make you queasy or sick? not eating
Gender: ??
Labor signs: none
Symptoms:being hungry, headaches occasionally
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding ring on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? happy
Looking forward to: finding out if we're having a boy or girl! (Still got a few weeks to go)

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...