Oh baby! 17 weeks and my belly is getting bigger! I have a feeling I am going to be huge. The baby is now the size of a sweet potato. I'm feeling little flutters and it's the neatest thing! In two weeks, we'll find out if baby is a boy or girl!
How far along: 17 weeks
Total weight gain: about 3 pounds (I'm not really keeping track. I let the doctors do that)
Maternity clothes? not yet
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: It's starting to get uncomfortable
Best moment this week: Feeling the baby move!
Miss anything? not really
Movement:Little "flutters"
Food cravings: fruit and anything fresh
Anything make you queasy or sick? Still greasy/some fast food
Gender: We'll find out soon!
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: hungry, breathlessness
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding ring on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? happy
Looking forward to: Our next appt!


1 comments:
You look so cute! Love the baby bump!
Post a Comment