We've just about made it through week 33! Baby is doing well and is the size of a honeydew melon! I'm feeling bigger and more tired. Next week, I'll begin to visit the doctor weekly. I can't complain too much about this pregnancy. It's been pretty good and I haven't been sick. I'm grateful to still be pregnant! Hopefully baby stays in for a few more weeks!
How far along: 33 weeksTotal weight gain: 29 lbs
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Is uncomfortable but it won't be forever.
Best moment this week: Harvey came with me to my doctor appointment and listened to the heartbeat of his little brother. I don't know exactly how much he comprehends but I think he does know that his sibling is on the way.
Movement: lots!
Food cravings: fruit, bread and sweets
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: Feeling tired and heavy
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Preparing for baby!

0 comments:
Post a Comment