Thursday, April 9, 2015

31 Weeks... 8 months!

I'm 31 weeks along and 8 months now! Baby is the size of a coconut! He's really active and moves quite a bit at night. He's measuring on track and doing well. My doctor and I are just hoping my weekly injections pay off and he stays in at least until 36 weeks. 
How far along: 31 weeks
Total weight gain: 28 lbs
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: Is uncomfortable. I'm sleeping with 3 pillows and it helps but I still have hip pain.
Best moment this week: I tell Harvey about his baby brother who will be coming soon. He started waving at my belly! So cute!
Movement: lots! 
Food cravings: fruit, bread and sweets
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: Can't bend over anymore and feeling tired and heavy.
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Preparing for our little guy's arrival. I hope he stays in a while so I can get some things done!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...