Wednesday, March 18, 2015

28 weeks

 Baby boy is so active! He rolls, kicks, jabs and punches. I love feeling him move about and it makes me so happy that he's healthy and growing as he should. This week was my regular doctor's appointment and I was poked and prodded but for a good cause :) I had my Rhogam shot, my weekly shot and had my blood drawn for a glucose test. Chugging that drink in five minutes makes me sick. Baby's heartbeat is strong and steady!
How far along: 28 weeks
Total weight gain: 24 lbs
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: It's getting a bit trickier to stay comfortable
Best moment this week: Hearing the baby's heartbeat
Movement: lots! 
Food cravings: bread and sweets
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: Usual tiredness and bending over is getting to be a challenge.
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Getting things done! There's so much to do before baby boy makes his debut!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...