Wednesday, March 4, 2015

26 Weeks

Last week of my 2nd trimester! I'm 26 weeks and baby boy is the size of an eggplant. I'm feeling good and everything is going well with him. I had my weekly shot, which isn't so bad. Sometimes my hip is sore for a bit, but if it helps keep baby boy inside a little longer, it's worth it. Here's the weekly post...


How far along: 26 weeks
Total weight gain: 20 lbs
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? Nope. 
Sleep: It's getting a bit trickier to stay comfortable
Best moment this week: Brent felt the baby give a big kick!
Movement: lots! 
Food cravings: fruit and sweet things
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: Usual tiredness and bending over is getting to be a challenge.
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Organizing baby's clothes

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...