It's been a busy couple of weeks, so I need to back track a bit.
March 27th I turned 24!
I was excited for this birthday, I don't know why. But then again I'm always really excited when it's my birthday. Isn't everyone? To celebrate, we went to Red Lobster with my parents for dinner. It was really good! I can't believe I've never been before. Later, Brent and I went to see Knowing. It was good, but kind of creepy. The next day we went to Red Iguana with his parents for dinner. (We didn't cook all weekend!) And we ended the weekend with a family party. Cheers to 24!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
A sweet birthday
Posted by Brent and Anne at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm so glad you had a good one!
Happy Late birthday Anne! I am so horrible! I'm glad to see you had a great birthday!
I am the lamest friend ever! Now it is a month late and now there is nothing I can do to make up for my unthoughtfulness. I am glad you had a happy birthday though . . . despite me. So we are coming to Utah in July. I know it is super far from now, but I am super excited. Also, I thought that if you were in town, we would come visit and you could meet Tessa and Maya. I will write you sooner to July to get your info :) Happy Belated Birthday!!
Melissa
Post a Comment