Saturday, January 24, 2009

family picture



Our two kitties, Pep and Elle!
They're actually looking at the camera. Amazing.

5 comments:

Susan and Dave said...

LOL!! Cute!! You guys look really good. Brent, your hair looks really good! Anne, you look lovely. The cats are cute. That is really a good picture of you guys. We tried to take a family picture with Sam and it just didn't turn out well. I'm glad the cats looked at the camera!

Joe, Karli & Claire said...

Oh that picture is so dang cute! I have this semester and then I student teach next semester. Joe is majoring in psychology and minoring in family services or something... lol We will be down here in Cedar for about another year, depending on if I take an internship instead of student teaching, and if Joe gets a full time position. But we will be in Cedar at least until December. How are you and Brent? What are you guys up to? I always look for you on the news! Where is Brent teaching?

Stefanie said...

Anne & Brently,
this picture made me laugh so hard. You guys are so cool. I could do a family picture but it'd be me by myself...haha

Brittany from across the hall blog stalked you and was like they're the most beautiful couple!!! haha

Barbie and Ken...haha

Travis Sadi and Taiya said...

Oh your little kitties are so cute! Thanks for your cute comment. I was so excited to get it so I knew what your blog is. I'm feeling great now.. the whole 2nd trimester thing is wonderful. How are you doing?

WCTs said...

Adorable ... Join the cat bloggers. Get well!

Purrs,
The Whippy Curly Tails
=^..^=

?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...