Ahh, the festival of trees. Rows and rows filled with elaborately decorated trees, gingerbread houses dripping with icing, homemade chocolate.... the girls loved it! We couldn't think of a better way to spend two hours. The boys, however, would have been fine after seeing about five trees. My dad, Zach and Brent were all good sports about it, so to that I say thank-you. 
It really was fun. My favorite tree was the pink tree done by Good Things Utah. I liked the gingerbread houses, I couldn't believe the detail on some of them. Ally and I took turns saying which house we wanted to live in. I'm still living in the castle.... Ally gets the Christmas cottage. 
Sunday, December 7, 2008
when you've seen one... you've seen them all
Posted by Brent and Anne at 3:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I wanted the castle!
Post a Comment