Saturday, December 13, 2008

O Christmas tree


Our Christmas tree! I had to make the tree kitty-proof this year, so a couple of light strands, ribbon and unbreakable ornaments...and viola! I've already caught Elle scaling the tree multiple times, but I guess that's what cats do.



Looking so innocent...

4 comments:

Jessica and Reece said...

My cats already managed to pull the entire tree down, AND destroy half of our glass ornaments. The joys of pet ownership :)

Joe, Karli & Claire said...

The cats at my mom's house would do that! It was such a pain and it would bend all of the branches down. Your tree looks way cute!

Susan and Dave said...

Looks like a tree right out of a catalog! You guys all should have gone with DOGS. HA jk. Sam has been awesome around our tree - except for the few mishaps of stepping on Dave's already wrapped presents. Some of the presents have PATCHES. They look utterly ridiculous. Luckily, Dave understands the reasons: )

Anonymous said...

your tree is pretty! I love the large ornaments - I need to get some of those in WHITE for my living room tree. Luckily Smokey and Salem are leaving our trees alone since the 4th of December when I got so mad at them for knocking ornaments down that I locked them in the garage for a few hours! (who's the boss now kitties?)!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...