I'm 35 weeks and nearing the end of my 8th month! This is uncharted territory! I didn't make it this far with Harvey. So far, there aren't any new symptoms I didn't experience with Harvey. I'm feeling tired and sitting for too long is uncomfortable but I'm glad to still be pregnant. I'm getting my weekly shots and so far, baby is still on the "inside". He's the size of a melon and everything is going well. Now for the weekly post...
How far along: 35 weeks
Total weight gain: 31 lbs
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I'm sleeping a bit better now that I've a foam mattress topper on my bed.
Best moment this week: Reaching the 35-week milestone!
Movement: lots!
Food cravings: fruit, bread and sweets
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: Feeling slow and heavy
Belly button in or out? out
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Preparing for baby!

0 comments:
Post a Comment