Thursday, January 29, 2015

21 Weeks

21 weeks and baby is the size of a banana! He's getting stronger as I can feel his little jabs and kicks. This week I started my weekly shots. I will get them once a week until 36 weeks. Hopefully, we can keep this guy inside until he's full term!

How far along: 21 weeks
Total weight gain: 10 lbs
Maternity clothes? Of course!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Sleeping with my pregnancy pillow
Best moment this week: Doctor visit to hear the heartbeat of this little man and though, I don't know if this counts as "best" but I started my Makena shots. I get them weekly but it's nice to know we're doing all we can to keep this baby inside me.
Movement: kicks!
Food cravings: Nothing really specific
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Gender: BOY!
Symptoms: low energy
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: My next appointment

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...