Sunday, December 7, 2014

14 weeks... Hello 2nd trimester

I'm in my second trimester and feeling good. Hopefully, the queasiness is gone and my energy levels return so I can get some things done! (Like Harvey's baby book, my goal is to have it caught up by the time baby #2 is here). Here's the weekly post...

How far along: 14 weeks
Total weight gain: 3 lbs
Maternity clothes? I wore my maternity dress to church today. It's so comfy, why try to squeeze in my pre-preg clothes?
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Love it, need it
Best moment this week: Not feeling queasy at dinner
Movement: Not yet
Food cravings: Nothing yet
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Gender: unknown
Symptoms: tired
Belly button in or out? In
Happy or moody most of the time? Happy
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...