Baby is the size of an eggplant and getting stronger everyday! His little movements are much more noticeable. Today, I watched him move through my shirt. It's so amazing to think we'll have this little boy in our arms in 3 1/2 months!
Total weight gain: about 10 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes and they are so comfy!
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: I wake up a few times to switch sides. I feel like baby is right on my hip!
Best moment this week: I love feeling him move, he's getting stronger!
Miss anything? Nope
Movement: Everyday!
Food cravings: Everything sounds good!
Anything make you queasy or sick? smells
Gender: Little boy!
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: none
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding ring on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? so excited!!
Looking forward to: Painting the nursery and registering!


0 comments:
Post a Comment