Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Week 20... halfway there!!

Yay!! Halfway!! Ignore my hair in the picture... it's been a busy week! I'm teaching third grade and when the day is done, I'm in my sweats as soon as I'm home. Baby is the size of a banana and weighs about 10 ounces! I'm feeling pretty good these days. Baby is only getting bigger and moving more and more. I'm afraid to see how big I'll be in a few months! Yikes!

How far along: 20 weeks
Total weight gain: about 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? yes! and grateful for them!
Stretch marks? none yet!
Sleep: I wake up a few times to switch sides. I feel like baby is right on my hip!
Best moment this week: I love feeling him kick!
Miss anything? Not really
Movement: kicks, punches, he's a little ninja!
Food cravings: fruit and anything fresh
Anything make you queasy or sick? No
Gender: boy!
Labor signs: none
Symptoms: none really
Belly button in or out? in
Wedding ring on or off? on
Happy or moody most of the time? so happy
Looking forward to: Planning the nursery!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...