Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Victoria, BC

Our last port was Victoria, British Columbia. The city has a strong British influence- and I loved it! The must-see attraction is Butchart Gardens- it's stunning! It is full of all kinds of plants, flowers, trees, shrubs, you name it!- from all over the world. People from everywhere come to visit.
After a walk through the gardens, we made our way downtown to see the Empress Hotel, Parliament (Victoria is the capital of BC) and buy some Canadian souvenirs!






The Empress


On the steps of Parliament

2 comments:

Rachel and Codee said...

I love the Butchart Gardens! I;ve been there twice. And the Empress hotel is so gorgeous, I wish I would've stayed there. Looks like you guys had a really good time.

McKenzie said...

Hi Anne! I found your blog from Rachel's. It's good to see what you are up to. I LOVE cruises and it looks like you had a great time! You look darling. I'm glad you're enjoying life :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...